miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

Hey!

Hello!, my name is Andrea Finol but most people call me anfre. I'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela. I'm 19 years old and I study graphic design in URBE. My favorite subjects are the graphic design workshops and illustration. This trimester I'm taking 6 classes and I'm currently in the seventh trimester.
Amelie 

I love my family, my friends, drawing, listening to music, playing tennis, pretending I know how to play the keyboard (I just actually play any random keys) and going to the movies.
I have a soft spot for french movies, especially romantic ones, my favorite french movie of all times is Amelie.

I hate two-faced people, vallenato and reggaeton, soap operas, violence and bugs.

Paris, France
My dream is to work and be successful doing what I like. I would also love to travel across Europe, especially France, Spain, England and Italy and meet different kinds of people and their culture. In the near future one of my goals is to learn french.

Learning english was very important for me because I believe it has opened a lot of opportunities to learn and understand important things for my future. For me it's very important to keep practicing my english and improve my fluency.

Well this is all I can remember for the moment, leave a comment if you liked it :).
And Remember...If life gives you lemons...make lemon pie. Andrea.




4 comentarios: