lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Visiting UWA'S 3D Open Art Challenge

Hey there! for the last assigment of the course I had to visit an installation from The University of Western Australia's Open Art Challenge that is taking place in Second Life. It is a competition were people can create their own worlds and put any kind of amazing stuff in it.

I searched by the name of the challenge and found a lot of places, I wasn't really sure which one to pick or If I was going to the right place but I ultimately chose this place.


For what I saw it is kind of a replica of the city of Toronto in Canada, I thought the architecture was extremely cool. Here are some pictures of my visit




I even found a really cool pair of jeans in an amazing freebie store


Oh and I almost got hit by the subway...good times.


My favorite part was definately the subway station, It was so realistic I couldn't believe it. It moved!


Sadly I couldn't find any other avatar to talk to, I had the city all for myself.

I really like how you can take your imagination to other levels with this platform, it is a whole new way to show your work.

Don't be afraid to visit!

Andrea.



1 comentario:

  1. oh my... you didnt find the uwa challenge then.

    here are the links

    http://uwainsl.blogspot.com/2011/10/grand-finale-uwa-3d-open-art-challenge.html

    ResponderEliminar